Complaints & Spills


We welcome all correspondence regarding complaints and spills affecting public health. Please contact the Environmental Specialists at to voice your concerns.



We welcome concerns from the public regarding issues affecting public health. Please complete the Complaint Form below and send to the Health Department electronically or by mail. Although we prefer written complaints, you may phone in your concerns as well. Complaints may be made anonymously.

Complaints Form


Environmental Spills

All spills can be potentially hazardous to public health and/or the environment. If you have questions or concerns regarding a spill, please contact an environmentalist for guidance. If there is a life-threatening emergency, call 911.

Hazardous Substance Spills

Report any hazardous substance spills to the Indiana Department of Environmental Management at: (888) 233-7745.